In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personally identifiable information:
- Contact information including telephone number and email address
- Postal address
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect this information to effectively process your enquiry, understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service.
- The information collected will be stored as part of our internal record keeping. If you request more information on our products, a quotation, a site survey or place an order with us we will only process and store information relevant to your request.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will only use your personal data for promotional or marketing purposes if you have specifically requested to be added to our mailing list.
HOW DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
Chingford Plumbing and Heating may collect information about you whenever you interact with us, for example when you:
- Enquire about our services or visit our website
- Sign-up to receive marketing updates
- Post content to our website or social media sites
- Contact us through the following channels: website, email, phone, SMS, social media or post
We may also receive information about you from third parties if you’ve given them permission to share your information with us.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Chingford Plumbing and Heating will not pass on your information to any third-party companies other than parties working under our direct instruction, unless obligated by law, for instance in case of a lawful request by law enforcement authorities.
RESTRICTING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Chingford Plumbing and Heating operates an opt-in policy for marketing purposes. We will never send you marketing material if you have not signed up to our mailing list.
If you have signed up to our mailing list and you no longer wish for us to contact you for direct marketing purposes, you may inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with GDPR you may request details of personal information that we hold. You may also request an amendment to your data or the full erasure of your details (unless there is a lawful reason why we must retain the information). Please contact a member of our team if you wish to do so on email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES